Long-term and short-term skilled nursing
Beautiful private suites in Austin, TX.
At The Plaza, residents are assured of attention to every facet of their wellness, from physical fitness to medical care. Individuals who need short- or long-term nursing care enjoy beauty and comfort in a setting as far from a typical “facility” as you can imagine. Compassionate professionals they know and trust are available 24/7. Care is provided within their comfortable, private suite, right on campus. Residences feature picturesque views of the Austin Hill Country, a private bath, temperature controls and pre-wiring for high-speed Internet.
The Plaza is a certified provider of Medicare services. Click here to learn more about using your Medicare benefits.
Long-Term and Skilled Nursing Resident Services:
- Access to the continuum of care (assisted living, private room skilled nursing and long-term care)
- Safe and dignified setting that promotes independence
- Personalized plan tailored to meet each individual’s unique needs and desires
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Access to rehabilitative services (speech, occupational and physical therapy)
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, including a continental breakfast option
- Full-time lifestyle coordinator
- Health education and fitness programs
- Caring and dedicated healthcare professionals
- Consulting medical director and registered dietitian
- Certified dietary manager on staff for nutritional guidance
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Daily bed making and turn-down service, if desired
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service
- All utilities included
- Complimentary valet parking
- Assistance with scheduling transportation to medical appointments
- Cultural, social and educational activities for those who wish to participate
- Specialized nurturing programs that introduce residents to pets, children and nature
To learn more about Skilled Nursing at Querencia, please call (512) 610-9433.Close
The Plaza at Querencia is an extraordinary place. Harry and I moved to Austin on my son’s suggestion that he would receive better care at The Plaza, and he did. With deepest thanks to all involved—from the bottom of my heart.”
~ Helene L.
I am able to climb stairs, go out with my family, swim, and do small home chores. None of this progress would have been possible without your help...Pet Pals brought joy and healing to me that was in the form of medicine on four legs. I will see you again when I get a new left knee next year. With gratitude.”
~ Andi B.
Everyone at The Plaza at Querencia has been exceptional, and the patience they all have is beyond expectations. It’s the best!.
~ Karen C.
Sales Office- for information or to schedule a tour
Resident- to contact a family member or friend
Vendor- for sales inquiries
The Plaza- for family, friends, or vendors