Memory support in Austin, TX.
Alzheimer’s-certified memory care at The Plaza.
We carefully nurture the unique life experiences that each Memory Support resident carries within. We build on individual experiences to keep residents engaged in activities as we strengthen their skills for daily living. Our team of memory care specialists is always available for on-site assessments.
Our secure Memory Support neighborhood at The Plaza offers beautiful views of the Austin Hill Country. We create personalized services tailored to the individual’s needs and preferences. Residents live in private suites, decorated with photos and keepsakes that make each apartment feel like home.
Every member of our caring and devoted staff undergoes Querencia’s training program to learn how to help people living with memory challenges. Our support staff is specially trained in care for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, and selected for their knowledge and compassion. The Querencia philosophy—providing the best of everything—is never more evident than in the work of our Memory Care professionals. The Plaza accepts direct admissions on a monthly fee basis, with no large entrance fee. Residents simply pay a one-time reservation fee, which will be applied to the first month's service fee, as well as a non-refundable community fee.
Memory Support Resident Services:
- Access to the continuum of care (assisted living, private room skilled nursing and long-term care)
- Safe and dignified setting that promotes independence
- Personalized senior health care plan tailored to meet each resident’s unique needs and desires
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Access to rehabilitative services (speech, occupational and physical therapy)
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Full-time lifestyle coordinator
- Health education and fitness programs
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Caring and dedicated healthcare professionals specially trained to care for those with Alzheimer's, dementia and other forms of memory loss
- Consulting medical director and registered dietitian
- Certified dietary manager on staff for nutritional guidance
- Medication administration
- Daily bed making and turndown service, if desired
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service
- All utilities included
- Complimentary valet parking for guests
- Assistance with scheduling transportation to medical appointments
- Cultural, social and educational activities for those who wish to participate
- Local transportation for community outings such as shopping trips and special events
Contact us to learn about our Virtual Dementia Tour.
To learn more about memory support at Querencia, please call (512) 617-9870.Close
Sales Office- for information or to schedule a tour
Resident- to contact a family member or friend
Vendor- for sales inquiries
The Plaza- for family, friends, or vendors