When it comes to independent living in Austin, TX, an engaged lifestyle is a must. At Querencia, you’ll greet each morning eager to take on the day, whatever that means for you. Enjoy a brisk hike through our beautifully manicured, 38-acre campus. And, with our recent multi-million dollar renovation of our dining and shared community spaces, there’s even more reasons to call Querencia your home.
Relax and rejuvenate in our Cool Springs Spa and wellness center. Entertain new friends and neighbors in your spacious senior apartment with views of the Texas Hill Country. And on top of all that, you’ll experience an unparalleled peace of mind knowing every level of senior living is available right here on campus, should you ever need it.
REDEFINING THE QUERENCIA LIFESTYLE
See some of our apartment renovations.
Amenities that enrich
- Inviting residences and common areas with Hill Country views
- Mesquite Dining Room
- Limestone Grill
- Private dining room
- Outdoor covered pool, heated year-round
- Fitness and wellness center
- Landscaped grounds and manicured courtyards
- 2-mile nature trail
- Resident garden and outdoor terraces
- Dog park
- Creative arts studio
- Woodworking shop
- Rooms for meetings, lectures and entertainment
- Full-service beauty and nail salon
- Guest suite available
Services that support
- Lifetime interior and exterior maintenance
- 24/7 concierge service
- Meticulous weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Grounds patrolled by overnight security
- Gated access underground and valet parking
- Scheduled group and individual transportation
To learn more about celebrated independent living in Austin, complete the contact form on this page.