Every person has a story, and the team at Querencia wants to understand yours. Our specially trained memory care professionals in Austin, TX, work closely with loved ones and family members to create a personalized plan for each resident. Each compassionate team member is trained to serve and support those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, maintaining the familiar while providing an avenue for purpose.
This elevated approach extends beyond our residents, as our memory care services are also available to Austin area seniors on a direct-entry basis, free of any upfront entrance fees.
To learn more about our approach to Alzheimer’s and dementia care in Austin, get in touch using the contact form on this page.
- Predictable monthly fees, with no entrance fee
- Spacious private residences in a protected setting
- A calm, comfortable environment
- Staff members trained to work with individuals with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia/memory loss
- MUSIC & MEMORY®: A national initiative that uses custom, personally curated playlists to enliven resident spirits and tap into deep, heartfelt memories
- Full-time lifestyle coordinator
- Medical director and registered dietitian
- 24-hour supervised care in a customized environment
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Full-service beauty and nail salon
- All utilities included (except telephone)
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Common spaces designed to encourage socialization and relaxation
- Living and activity rooms
- Multipurpose room
RENOVATIONS ARE NOW COMPLETE!
The new renovations of our memory care are now complete and better than ever. These improvements include a family-style dining room, a country kitchen, new living room, and much more.
COME SEE WHAT’S NEW. SCHEDULE A TOUR TODAY.
Take a look at our private memory care suite.
It can become difficult for those affected by Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia to maintain a well-rounded and nutritional diet. Querencia’s Real Food First© program provides a comprehensive answer to those obstacles. Download our guide to see how we’re bringing high-quality meals to the table for our memory care residents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Memory care at Querencia is intentionally designed for the unique needs of those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Specially trained professionals work hand in hand with residents and their family members to create familiar schedules and surroundings. Each residence and every shared space has been thoughtfully created to reduce confusion and provide 24-hour supervised care. All in a gracious environment that promotes purpose and celebrates each individual’s life experience.
At Querencia, memory care is tailored to the individual and includes specialized therapies, programs and services designed to improve daily living for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Yes. Residents are supported around-the-clock by licensed professionals who are highly trained in caring for those with memory loss. Each team member brings a passion for providing dignified, respectful care. Their compassionate nature and dedication to serving those with memory loss create a comfortable, nurturing environment for residents and their families.
If your loved one’s needs change, we’re fully equipped to seamlessly enhance the level of care. It’s a key benefit of the 5-Star Life Care continuum and part of our commitment to serve residents and their families at the highest level.
Long-term care insurance may in some cases assist in paying for care. There may also be possible life insurance conversion benefits and veterans benefits available.