Assisted living: The Plaza at Querencia.
Even if you need a little help, you’ll love life in Austin, TX.
You don’t have to sacrifice the comfort of retired living when you need a little assistance with the tasks of daily life. The top senior living community in Austin, TX is also one of its best Assisted Living values. The Plaza offers all the wonderful comforts you’d expect in luxury senior living. You don’t have to be a current Querencia resident to take advantage of our Assisted Living services. The Plaza accepts direct admissions on a monthly fee basis, with no large entrance fee. Residents simply pay a one-time reservation fee, which will be applied to the first month's service fee, as well as a non-refundable community fee.
The Plaza accommodates your needs on site in spacious, beautiful apartments. Assisted Living residents enjoy tall ceilings and oversized windows, bringing glorious light and panoramic views of the Austin Hill Country. Each apartment has solid-wood entry doors, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, private baths, closet space, large kitchenettes—even pre-wiring for high-speed Internet.
Assisted Living Services:
- Access to the full continuum of care (assisted living, private room skilled nursing and long-term care)
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, including a continental breakfast option
- Personalized health care plan tailored to each resident’s needs
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Access to rehabilitative services (speech, occupational and physical therapy)
- Full-time lifestyle coordinator
- Health education and fitness programs
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Caring and dedicated health care professionals
- Consulting medical director and registered dietitian
- Certified dietary manager on staff for nutritional guidance
- Medication management
- Daily bed making and turndown service, if desired
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Weekly personal laundry service
- All utilities included (except telephone and Internet)
- Complimentary valet parking
- Assistance for scheduling transportation to medical appointments
- Cultural, social and educational activities
- Specialized intergenerational programs and pet therapy
- Local transportation for outings, shopping trips and special events
To learn more about Assisted Living at Querencia, please call (512) 617-9870.Close
Sales Office - for information or to schedule a tour
Resident - to contact a family member or friend
Vendor - for sales inquiries
The Plaza - for family, friends, or vendors